Company secretarial & Companies House
With the legal requirements placed upon companies constantly changing, company secretarial work plays an important role.
This area includes such items as:
- »The preparation and the filing of statutory returns
- »The preparation and filing of board minutes and resolutions
- »The maintenance of statutory books
- »Giving notice of general meetings
- »Providing general company legal advice
- »Completion of share transfers
This is an area that needs to be maintained in an efficient and cost effective manner. Boxwood can really help with this by ensuring that company secretarial work is handled on time and that all legal requirements are adhered to.
If you have any questions relating to this area then please just give us a call. We will be happy to help.
Key Values:Professional Approachable Personal
If you would like us to contact you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.